What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are stored in our browser while browsing the internet. Their purpose is to notify the site visited by the user, of his previous activity. They usually describe our information such as username and password in order to “remember” us when we visit the same site later and not to login.
Categories of cookies
- Necessary Cookies
They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart, electronic payment and storing products in the wish-list. Without these absolutely necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the e-shop and your personal navigation experience will be degraded, since basic e-commerce functions will not work.
- Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often or show us if they have a problem navigating. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor.
- Functionality cookies – Analytics
These cookies “memorize” your preferences when you browse our site, so we can recommend the right products based on your needs. They also enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site
- Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to provide ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or promotions aimed at reducing bulk, junk and pointless advertising messages. At the same time, they help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
How to disable Cookies:
You can set your browser to block or warn you about these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work properly.
If you use Internet Explorer:
- Select from the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the setting for the appropriate setting.
If you use Google Chrome:
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced”.
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, click “Content Settings”.
- Click on “Cookies”.
If you use Safari:
- Select “Preferences” and then “Privacy”.
- Click “Remove all site data”.
If you use Mozilla Firefox:
- Select from the “Tools” menu and then “Options”.
- Click on the “Privacy” icon.
- Find the “cookies” menu and select the relevant options.
Finally, if you are using Opera 6.0:
- Select from the “Files” menu and then “Preferences”.
- Click on “Privacy”.